What to expect at Centerville Missionary Baptist Church
A Judgment Free Zone
- What is it like? We're a small congregation that's big on love. We're a church family that welcomes visitors with love and open arms. When you come through the front doors of our Sanctuary, we want you to feel that love and the joy that we feel because you've chosen to be with us.
- What about my kids? We offer "Kids Own Worship" that speaks to young minds. This allows you the opportunity to relax and enjoy your worship experience.
- Where do I park? There are visitor parking spots reserved for our vistiors located near the Welcome Center and we greeters to direct you to parking.
- What do I wear? Here you'll see all forms of attire, large hats, matching suits, t-shirts, slacks, an entire gamut of clothing selections. So, if jeans are all you have, that's okay; our wish is that you be modestly dressed in what's available to you.
- How can I get connected? We also offer a Wednesday night Bible Study class that you're welcome to attend. There are multiple Ministries at CMBC that you would be welcomed into, you will find more about them in different areas of our website.